Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. This selection of patterns is $5, but they are all there!!
Description:
"PATTERN DESCRIPTION:
Crochet your own animal earflap hats for every head size from 18 inch doll to adult with my original PDF pattern. This design features a unique no join construction that yields a smooth finished hat free from seams or join marks.

Complete instructions are included for a seamless earflap hat, and several hat options including Kitty, Bird, and Tiger in all sizes, from newborn to adult. Directions and tips for using this design to create Bunny/Rabbit, Chick, Dog/Puppy, Frog, Giraffe, Horse/Unicorn, Panda, Polar Bear, and Zebra eaflap hats are also included.

Although I welcome and encourage you to sell items made with my patterns, I request that you do not duplicate, sell or otherwise claim my pattern as yours.

I provide full support for this pattern and for all of my designs, so please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you!" About the Designer

5Packs Crochet on Etsy
by 5packs
Lawrenceburg, TN

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom