Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Florida Sue said:
by the way your avitar picture is darling. I have a yorkie Maltese mix. Love love love him
Thank you! Your puppy is adorable, also! My avatar is actually one of the puppies from my final litter as a yorkie breeder. He has now gone to a wonderful home.....I kept his little sister. He was the cutest one, though! lol

·
Registered
584 Posts
Julie H said:
I found this, but I haven't made them yet. I think they're super cute, though! http://nonnidesigns.blogspot.com/2007/06/original-sideways-mittens.html
These are the ones I make. Fast, Easy with the thumb knitted right in using short rows. This makes them faster and easier than fiddling with the thumb separate. After the first pair, you will have the pattern memorized and I can do a pair in less than an hour & that includes the sewing up. Best pattern I have ever used, and I have knitted hundreds of pairs of mittens for charity through the years. Please try this one.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just didn't know anything about the mittens, but when I saw the pup couldn't help but say something, I only have one her name is Zoey she is 4, little large she weighs almost 7 lbs getting a little wide like me,lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pilgrim1953 said:
Julie H said:
I found this, but I haven't made them yet. I think they're super cute, though! http://nonnidesigns.blogspot.com/2007/06/original-sideways-mittens.html
These are the ones I make. Fast, Easy with the thumb knitted right in using short rows. This makes them faster and easier than fiddling with the thumb separate. After the first pair, you will have the pattern memorized and I can do a pair in less than an hour & that includes the sewing up. Best pattern I have ever used, and I have knitted hundreds of pairs of mittens for charity through the years. Please try this one.
I'm going to start a pair today, I think I'm going to have some questions about the short rows, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom