Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
thx BFB, this is a really nice layout for these sweaters....i love to do these on the knitting machines and this looks like a great chart to work from for a variety of sizes...the 'Vanille' pattern

·
Registered
30 Posts
My friend and I are on the homestretch knitting the "top down, all around cardigan sweater." We have had fun designing our sweaters (hers is in shades of pink and mine is knitted in multiple bright colors and textures);we hope to have the project completed in the next few months. Speaking from experience, I would highly recommend the pattern found on cosmicpluto.com. The pattern instructions are easy to follow.
Have fun!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Daphnee08 said:
Thank you! Looks like a great sweater. What is alpaca organic cotton? Is there really alpaca in it?
"Blue Sky Alpaca" is the name of the yarn company. They do make alpaca yarns as well as cotton yarns.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have a booklet that I bought at Michaels that has sweaters in it. They aren't top down, but they are basically one piece. They start at the back and go forward. It is my a man who knitted for 30 or 40 years but now writes patterns. I am going to make myself a cardigan from his book, whenever I get some other things done. LOL I will look and see if I can find his name.

Also, Ravelry has a lot of free patterns, you might check there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom