Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to eliminate Drops patterns from a search on Ravelry?
I have been burned too many times
I have checked the sidebar categories, but can't find anything
thanks in advance
Roberta

-Drops in the search bar That works on Google too. Often I use -pinterest so I don't have to look at 100s of useless pinterest entries.

I am NOT a fan of Drops.
Love the pictures BUT MERCY trying to understand the pattern uses too many of my brain cells.

There are 3 dots at bottom of picture. Click on them, at the bottom it says (hide this designer) click and This should hide all drops patterns next time you log on.

rainie said:
-Drops in the search bar That works on Google too. Often I use -pinterest so I don't have to look at 100s of useless pinterest entries.
Yup. I use all the filters along the side that I need to have, then up in the search box I type in -drops
Sometimes I want them, other times because they have so many and because of time, I omit them.

knitty1212 said:
There are 3 dots at bottom of picture. Click on them, at the bottom it says (hide this designer) click and This should hide all drops patterns next time you log on.
But if you want them again, you need to go to the left side filter, click on hidden from search (or some such wording), then you need to browse through to find them again, open it, make sure you are in full search, use the dots to open the drop down under a picture from them, uncheck stop hiding. Then you can browse their patterns again. It is a real pain, if your hidden listing is large. Mine is large, because I hide designers that just want to offer profanity and such, and I have hidden many single patterns, like all pixie hats for example.

marilyngf said:
Give me a Drops pattern anyday. They are well written and the selections and styles are marvelous. They have plenty of help available if it is needed
I agree. They are well written, even though short and to the point. They are not for the novice knitter, imo. Once a knitter has more experience and understands the construction of clothing items, I suggest drops patterns to others irl.

JennyG12 said:
Drops patterns, you need to copy and paste into a word document. Then you can format it to your liking in reading pleasure. Then you can print a clean copy.
I do that as well.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom