Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Try Vitamin D3 liquid and lots of it...like 10,000 units daily. We get ours from goodhealthsupplements.com. One dropperful does the job. Great products. Keeps us knitting healthy for 365 days a year.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I can relate to that photo. Have been under the weather since Friday afternoon. Legs still ache. Feel better by evening and then back to being the white kitten again in the morning. At least now tummy is allowing me to eat. Love the photos you put on for our enjoyment. Thanks.

·
Registered
15,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel like someone beat me with a bat overnight..sneeze, coughing and more on the side. What makes it bad is having a puppy that wants to play all the time and your just not up to it. Thats like having small kids up and running around when your sick as anything and no help around. Someone shoot me and get it over with. Can't take anything for a cold because of other meds. This is so fun...NOT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom