Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the pattern....and was going along just fine until we got to LT and RT.
Read the directions, but had to look them up in my "dummies" book, and still don't understand how to make this work? Are there stitches that are going to be decreased? I'm confused. Can someone explain exactly how I am supposed to do those Rt's and LT's....or is there a picture of them somewhere. I am a very visual learner, so this is stumping me.

thanks so much
SDKATE

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much; I knew it was going to be a You Tube deal,and I'm sorry but I don't have access to You tube. I'll look it up elsewhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
found this; maybe it will help

There should be instructions somewhere in your pattern, generally for a LT - knit into the 2nd st on the needle from the back, leave there while you knit into the 1st st normally, then let them both drop off the needle. For a RT, knit into the 2nd st from the front, then the 1st st. It's like a mini cable and if you'd like to put the 1st st on a holder while you knit the 2nd one you can, but it's faster not fiddling with the holder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom