Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished my Endless Circle Vest. 8" of ribbing with 460 st. in each round was so grueling, I asked my husband to stop me if he ever saw me making another one! However, when my DD saw it she said "OMG, that's something that would cost a lot of money in a store" I started a 2nd! This time I'm using some hand dyed thick & thin from my stash. It's super chunky; adjusted the needles and the ribbing "only" has 280 st. It will probably weigh a ton. Husband hasn't noticed it's the same pattern. LOL. Posting pictures of both when this one is done.

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
I'm sure it was worth your time and effort, it must be beautifull

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've just completed the 12th endless circle vest. All have been for gifts, except the first one, which was for me. Everyone loves them. I've embellished them too, by adding some cables in the back and a couple rows of crochet around the edge. Everyone has loved them!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all for your encouragement!! I'll keep knitting away here. Hope topmost pics soon!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love that cap too!! It's called "Ribbons" by Lisa Knits. I give them to friends who are survivors. Working another now. It's so easy and cute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom