Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I often think of a friend and within minutes she rings me. The best experience i had. Sitting in lounge off with the fairies, when suddenly i said to my daughter i can see a small round tin with roses on the lid and it is full of 50 dollar notes. She said where and i immediately went into the garage. Went to my DH work bench, looked under it and there it was. The lid was nailed to bench and you turned the tin to open. We went shopping next day. I replaced the money and told DH. He didn't believe me. Needless to say it was removed soon after.We often went looking for hiding place but never did find it.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I have something but I don't know what you'd call it and it isn't pleasant. It has happened to me 4 times. I will think of someone that I haven't talked to or seen for a very long time -- an old friend usually. They will be on my mind pretty much the whole day intermittently. At the end of the day or the next one, I will get a call to tell me that that person has passed away.

My three children, now adults, can see ghosts. I never knew that our former home was haunted until we had moved out and the new owners experienced very unpleasant events there but the kids had told me they'd felt and seen things that I hadn't while we lived there.

·
Registered
15,545 Posts
I know when the phone is about to ring. Also my husband and I were chatting about someone we hadn't seen in years. We then went out and bumped into that person! This sort of thing happens over and over. There must be something in it. About 10 years ago we visited Cork jail which is now a tourist attraction. I felt very uneasy the whole time. At the end of the tour while signing the visitors book I felt a pressure on my back. I told my husband, and as we walked out, I felt a shove on my back which sent me stumbling. Very very peculiar. There was no one near who could have done it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I suspect we all have the potential and it's more highly developed in some than others. When my younger daughter was a child she often replied to things I hadn't said yet or would come in from playing thinking I had called her when I was just getting ready to call. My partner and I have been together for 30 years and frequently one of us will say what the other has opened her mouth to say. It's eerie and often unrelated to what's happening around us. I think in the future folks will learn to develop these gifts.

·
Registered
12,049 Posts
Ms. Tess said:
HandyFamily said:
W#hat is ESP?
Extra Sensory Perception other wise known as being psychic or having psychic abilities.
A-ha, thanks, now I know what it is.
And... no, I don't have any of those.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I've had that. We have a boarding kennel, and once I was just standing around, and talking about a character from a movie with my mother, and I happened to add the last name of one of the dogs who comes very rarely, who also has the same first name as the character we were speaking of. Seconds later, the phone rang, and I went to answer it, and it was her owner, calling to make a reservation. Should've seen the look on my mother's face! LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom