Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I'm new here & am enjoying this site.
I am having a problem attaching braids to a snowboard hat. Been knitting a long time but never came upon a problem like this. Can anyone help??

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
I cut the length of the braid x 2 so that i can bend the strands (I use 15 to give me 30.....totally adjustable).....in half....then i use a crotchet hook to pull the strands thru the bottom of the earflap area, pull till they're even and begin to
braid...here is an explanation of lots of different kinds of braids, just for fun....all tassel style endings also add a bit of personality...

http://www.essortment.com/all/hairplait_rmet.htm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sooo much. This is so simple that I didn't see it. I stayed up until......trying to figure out how to attach the braid. Thank you again.
estaboca

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
no prob...i've been on the site a week and learned 3 or 4 things already that i'd never heard after knitting for 50 years...doncha love the internet for the good stuff????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom