Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, i goofed.

I was ordering some ruffle yarn, to make gloves to go with my blossom scarf... And, of course, added some other yarns that I liked and wanted to see. So far - so good, I always do that. But it was obviously a moment of complete mindless, I was really tired, I guess, or rally out of my mind. When I got the yarn, I realized I had order a skein (I had liked the colors and... never looked at the content, I suppose) of... pure wool! I could never, ever, in any way, work with it. I am just thankful it was only one skein, and for the others yarns I have only ordered from ones I know this time, but still... Pure wool!? I am allergic to it. :(
Oh, and the yarn I needed - it turned out to be of a different dye lot - so different it won't do for gloves for this scarf. Good think I got two skeins, I will make scarf and gloves - bad think I won't have enough for a hat. Again.

So... Here goes:

100% eco wool
100 g skein, 170m
recommended needles: 6 - 7
Made in Bulgaria

Attachments

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooops, I'm sorry! It's 3.75 euro + shipping.

And... I am ashamed to show my ignorance, but I really am not sure - is MN Minnesota? If I am guessing right, you would probably prefer to know who much in USD it is - it's around 4.81 and the shipping would be 5 euro, which is about 6.41 USD.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
HandyFamily said:
ooops, I'm sorry! It's 3.75 euro + shipping.

And... I am ashamed to show my ignorance, but I really am not sure - is MN Minnesota? If I am guessing right, you would probably prefer to know who much in USD it is - it's around 4.81 and the shipping would be 5 euro, which is about 6.41 USD.
A suggestion, since KP is in the USA and the largest percentage of KP'ers are in the USA, why don't you post your prices in US Dollars in addition to Euro. Would make looking at your yarns easier to determine if a person wishes to purchase.

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing is the prices in USD are approximate - and they depend on PayPal's daily currency translate course...

Your avatar reminds me of a signature of a friend from a different forum - it would be "There is no live before coffee"... *hug*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom