Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two photos of the eyelash scarf I did using the Openwork Angora Scarf designed by Laura Bryant. I wore this when I went to the Chicago Blackhawks game on January 10th and got quite a few compliments that night from total strangers.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
41,373 Posts
Go Blackhawks! Great scarf. I hvae done some special tings to wear to the Dallas Stars games and never failed to have someone ask where to get it. Sure do miss the old Chicago Stadium. Many happy memories.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dreamweaver said:
Go Blackhawks! Great scarf. I hvae done some special tings to wear to the Dallas Stars games and never failed to have someone ask where to get it. Sure do miss the old Chicago Stadium. Many happy memories.
The old Chicago Stadium is a parking lot now. The United Center is a really nice facility. Thanks for your comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,893 Posts
flockie said:
Here are two photos of the eyelash scarf I did using the Openwork Angora Scarf designed by Laura Bryant. I wore this when I went to the Chicago Blackhawks game on January 10th and got quite a few compliments that night from total strangers.
I'll bet you did get a bunch of compliments! That's beautiful!
thanks for the connection.
Carol (IL)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
pattys76 said:
Beautiful!! Just added the pattern to my library on Ravelry!! Gotta make this!
Pattys76
it is my favorite pattern to use for scarves. I keep adjusting the needle size and number of cast on stitches. Hope to come to like this pattern as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thewren said:
great scarf flockie - think i have the same yarn - have been looking a pattern to use with it.

sam
Thanks, Sam. It's my favorite pattern for scarves. I use all kinds of different yarns for this, I have yet to use angora.

Flockie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cmaliza said:
flockie said:
Here are two photos of the eyelash scarf I did using the Openwork Angora Scarf designed by Laura Bryant. I wore this when I went to the Chicago Blackhawks game on January 10th and got quite a few compliments that night from total strangers.
I'll bet you did get a bunch of compliments! That's beautiful!
thanks for the connection.
Carol (IL)
Hi Carol, glad you were able to find the pics. Thanks for the nice comments.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom