Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a wonderful surprise today. Several weeks ago I wrote KP and asked for some help on this. I also sent an email to the School House Press and asked them for some help.
Today, I received a phone call from School House and received the much needed help I requested. I sure wasn't expecting a personal answer, but it was so nice for them to have an experienced knitter talk me through the process. As it turned out, I was right on track but didn't know it. I will still have to frog a couple of rows to lengthen the body of the sweater, but now I know how to go through this.

·
Registered
42,304 Posts
I have ordered several patterns from them over the years and found the people there very pleasant. They are also very helpful if you have a problem or question with one of their patterns, I have spoke to someone there more then once and they were always very helpful.

No connection to the company, just a satisfied customer of theirs.

·
Registered
99 Posts
off topic.... I have been trying to buy some of the yarn that one makes those frilly scarves out of. Either they don't know what I am talking about, or they are out of stock. I tried 'ice yarns' but for three balls they want $9. to ship!! Doesn't this seem a little high! Or am I just "cheap"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom