Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This company existed in the 70s at Minaki, Ontario and were famous for native front zippered cardigans! Had many different graph patterns multiple sizes! The Quail was one pattern, there should be some people in the Kenora, Keewatin area that surely saved some of these patterns as these sweaters are scene all over the World! Ram Wool has a similar pattern and so do the Cowichan Knitters on Vancouver Island! But I want the Minaki Trading Post Pattern! If anyone can shed some light would truly be delighted! Thankyou Kathryn Ramsay [email protected]

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
(((((((( I'd pop a search using your keywords and am sure you'll find at the very least their company information, check in with them to see if any are in reprint, etc. Use fewer or more searching words as the case may be.......

After that, Ebay is a source for retro patterns, too.

Good luck, hope this helped & HAND!
~~~~~~~~
sweetpea150 said:
This company existed in the 70s at Minaki, Ontario and were famous for native front zippered cardigans! Had many different graph patterns multiple sizes! The Quail was one pattern, there should be some people in the Kenora, Keewatin area that surely saved some of these patterns as these sweaters are scene all over the World! Ram Wool has a similar pattern and so do the Cowichan Knitters on Vancouver Island! But I want the Minaki Trading Post Pattern! If anyone can shed some light would truly be delighted! Thankyou Kathryn Ramsay [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom