Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Ice Yarns but you have to buy a pack of 4 skeins which is more than enough for 4 pairs of XL socks. 75% wool machine wash tumble dry.
Perfect Pair (Michaels) 1 ball makes 1 pair XL socks. 100% acrylic. Knits nicely and lovely colors. not as thick as the Ice Yarns.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welsh1 said:
Ice Yarns but you have to buy a pack of 4 skeins which is more than enough for 4 pairs of XL socks. 75% wool machine wash tumble dry.
Perfect Pair (Michaels) 1 ball makes 1 pair XL socks. 100% acrylic. Knits nicely and lovely colors. not as thick as the Ice Yarns.
thanks

·
Registered
93,689 Posts
KaitlanBlackrose said:
check yarn-paridise.com they have a lot of yarn and it is cheap too
They now have some more solid colours in sock yarn, I've been trying to be good and not order more yarn but last time I looked they had several new sock yarns even some lovely hand painted which had a lot of great colours....ive resisted so far but will soon order again

·
Registered
93,689 Posts
betty boivin said:
Qas welsh said! I do not mind the surplus, i knit hats for hospital, ive knitted a sweater for ggd. Toys you name it, i love their yarn and their prices, quick delivery too.
I also don't mind the packs of 4 as I use sock yarns for lots of other items, it's great for so many items I sometimes order more than 1 pack of the same to use for larger items, it's such great value

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom