Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this a while back. First felted project. Crocheted granny squares sewn together. Not too practical - can't be machine washed again after felting - only spot cleaned. Still, I like the look.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joy Marshall said:
Love it! How did you felt something that big? Did it go in your washing machine?
Yes. I felted it in the washing machine.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yarngrandma said:
Wow, I like that! And Raggedy Ann to!
Thanks. My son's first still life painting - I call it "Drunken Raggedy Ann".

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Very creative. Have you thought of using it as a wall hanging. It is a work of art. I'm working on a somewhat large throw right now in autumn colors that I'm planning on felting and using in the entryway of my home as a wall hanging. That is, of course, if it felts the way I plan it to. Using lots of bits and pieces of good 100% wool from my workbasket and more a friend has given me. When it's done, I'll post a photo.

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Great colors and it felted very nicely. Someone beat me to the punch. I would wash again with cold on gentle and not use heat to dry, or just a little, before switching to air dry. The Raggedy Anne ainting is great as well.... Se could come to my party any time...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom