Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started work on this in March, finished stitching in about six months, then finally finished putting it together this morning. The backing is a gold fake-velvet. For whatever reason, I had a devil of a time with the satin lining, but I finally won that battle. Now it is on the way to Colorado.

Attachments

·
Registered
29,982 Posts
EqLady said:
I started work on this in March, finished stitching in about six months, then finally finished putting it together this morning. The backing is a gold fake-velvet. For whatever reason, I had a devil of a time with the satin lining, but I finally won that battle. Now it is on the way to Colorado.
It's gorgeous! Someone in Colorado is getting something that should be a family heirloom for generations!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love it! I too have a Christmas sock to finish. It's about 10 years old now. LOL! You have inspired me to dig it out and finish it. That's if I can find where I put it! Anyway, you all have a beautiful Christmas with your loved ones!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom