Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Katie was here this weekend, and the bear was promptly named Lilly,
Here's a picture of Katie with Lilly and her AG doll. Katie was dressed for a birthday tea party, and I made a matching dress for her doll. Katie loved the bear and the doll dress, but I think she was more interested in meeting her Pops' new dog than she was the bear or the doll dress.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Wow! Katie is so lovely that it takes a moment to take your eyes off her to look at the other beauties.... ;-)
Love your bear and the dress is precious..... Love te bear!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all so much for the kind words. We are so blessed to have two beautiful granddaughters. Katie is so smart and funny as well as beautiful. She keeps us laughing. About two years ago we stopped at Dairy Queen for lunch. She ordered a kid's meal with a hamburger. When I opened the paper on the hamburger, there was the bun with sesame seeds on top. When I handed it to Katie, her questions was, "What are these things?" I explained that they were sesame seeds, and it was OK -- just go ahead and eat your hamburger. She started pulling the seeds off one by one.
"Oh, no, I thought, she is going to pull them all off before she will eat the hamburger." She then handed me the seeds she had pulled off and said, "Please save these for me Bebe. I want to plant them and grow a hamburger."

·
Premium Member
20,485 Posts
Katie, Lily, and the AG doll are all beautiful!! Love the bare feet...now that would definitely be the way MY Katie (grown daughter) would be!! My Katie has 3 older brothers, so I suppose I shouldn't have expected her to have a girlie-girl personality!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom