Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Paton's published 3 books w/ basic patts for all sizes from toddlers to lge adults, male and female. Each book featured a different yarn weight. sport, worsted, and bulky if I remember right. Also, another designer did the same and also a book w/ hats and mittens i think. I got it through Interweave.

·
Registered
217 Posts
try annie's attic they had some last yr and so did lionbrand. annie's also has a catalog. They might still be in he internet patterns list. :thumbup: :idea:

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
I have found knitty.com to be one of the best sources of stylish and well written patterns. It is a free on-line knitting magazine that comes out 4 times a year. Their search engine for archives is wonderful. Patterns for all ages, genders, socks, accessories, home items, even toys.

·
Registered
442 Posts
gmasandie I have emailed you the patterns again so please check your junk mail box incase it ends up sent there as your settings for your emails maybe set to automatically delete emails in junk mail box after a certain length of time. and they may have been deleted

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom