Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anitiabee is trying to find the topic "elastic" cast on, from Aug 30, 12 08:54:12. I can't figure out how to send or forward this to her. Does anyone know how to find a past topic? All of the replies to this question are so good that I would like her to see them because she asked the same question a few days ago.

Thank you, I'm still new to this site and still trying to figure out how to do things.

·
Registered
636 Posts
If you go to the top of the page and click on "search" a little box should pop up. Put in your search topic and you should have a lot of threads to choose from. Pick the one you want and open it then go up to the internet explorer bar at the very top of your screen, right-click, select copy, open a new dia....oh geez...lemme see if I can do it for you

Here...try this one: http://www.knittingparadise.com/t-103436-1.html

Now you can just cut and paste it when you send it to her, if you want.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Also, when you search, if you click on Advanced Options next to the search box, there is a tickbox to show most recent topics first. If you tick this before clicking the search button, all of the most recent items are at the top, which is helpful if there are lots of topics and you know you just saw it recently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom