Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM FROM THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF MONTANA AND NEW HERE AND HAVING TROUBLE FINDING PATTERNS. i HAVE A GREAT GRANDSON BORN ON JAN 2009 AND HE LOVES GRUCKS LOOKING FOR A SWEATER WITH A TRUCK
i AM REVCOVERING FROM BACK FUSION SO HAVE ALITTLE MORE TIME TO DO HOBBIES.
BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY HERE

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to knitting. I taught myself last June and fell in love with it. I have completed 7 afghans and looking forward to making socks, hats, sweaters, you name it. I am a mother of 4 and looking forward to grandkids someday that I can make wonderful knitted attire for.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
nino7540 said:
I AM FROM THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF MONTANA AND NEW HERE AND HAVING TROUBLE FINDING PATTERNS. i HAVE A GREAT GRANDSON BORN ON JAN 2009 AND HE LOVES GRUCKS LOOKING FOR A SWEATER WITH A TRUCK
i AM REVCOVERING FROM BACK FUSION SO HAVE ALITTLE MORE TIME TO DO HOBBIES.
BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY HERE
http://www.knittinganyway.com/freethings/Charts/trucksandtrains.htm

here are three charts for really cute trucks...just count to the center of the truck you like, match it to the center of the sweater you like and you'll be all set...you could even put it on a separate square of knitted fabric and turn it into a truck pocket! have fun....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom