Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20,978 Posts
Because she CAN!!
Sewbizgirl said:
AAhhhhh! Why in the world would you do that to yourself? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, one circular needle with all 4 socks on at one time. I used little dpns to knit in the afterthought heel before I finished the length of the socks. I wanted to make them as long as possible but still have the same yarn for the heels. Did that make sense? Well, it can be done and was worth checking it out.
chickkie said:
2 pairs on 4 sets of needles?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,130 Posts
mrsdaydreamer said:
No, one circular needle with all 4 socks on at one time. I used little dpns to knit in the afterthought heel before I finished the length of the socks. I wanted to make them as long as possible but still have the same yarn for the heels. Did that make sense? Well, it can be done and was worth checking it out.
I've done it but it isn't worth it for all the tangling of the balls of yarn, it is quicker to make each pair separate

·
Registered
12,888 Posts
mrsdaydreamer said:
I am so impressed. I often wondered if this could be done, and you proved it can. Kudos!!!
For me it isn't getting them done fast. It's when I'm finished with one sock, I'm also finished with the pair. And now, when I try this, I'll be finished with 2 pair!!!
Many thanks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom