Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally completed my second dishcloth blanket. The theme of this one was garden bugs and insects. There are a spider, ladybug, caterpillar, bee, various stitch swatches and a girl, boy and a barn somewhere in there. To bring it all together I used a variegated yarn to make a ten stitch border.

Hope you like it.

Ann

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
Such pretty colors! I have lots of left over yarns; I should make one of these! LOL I might stay warmer in the winter! Thanks for sharing!

Roberta

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Ann I often look at the beautiful free patterns for the Dish cloths and also felt there was a much better use of them... Your project turned out great... Excellent balance of colors.. Glad you hung in there to finish it ... Why not put a few real, crochet butterfly, catterpillar, bee, lady bug or other critters on the throw?? Jazzzzz it up even more.. Ann Chg

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
ann neal said:
I have finally completed my second dishcloth blanket. The theme of this one was garden bugs and insects. There are a spider, ladybug, caterpillar, bee, various stitch swatches and a girl, boy and a barn somewhere in there. To bring it all together I used a variegated yarn to make a ten stitch border.

Hope you like it.

Ann
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Great job! You are an inspiration. Too many WIP at the present time. I will try to finish "one" today and if that works, I will try to finish one tomorrow. When I am done, I will use the leftovers to make squares like you did. I love doing dishcloths and have conquered the small charts, so you can guess what's next for me. God Bless

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all for your compliments. This blanket will go to a charity like the last one. It was indeed very warm and cosy when I was attaching the edge. It was 26 centigrade at the time!

Ann

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom