Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started this christening gown for my first Grand daughter in 1993. Had to make it a short one at the time due to pressure of work (owned a newsagency in Townsville, Qld) and virtually sewed the bonnet onto her head for the christening. I eventually finished it to the proper length in June this year. When I asked my daughter if it would be used again I received the answer, 'it's taken you 20 years to finish that, how long to do another one??' You guessed it, she was having twins, a boy and a girl.
So here are some pics of the gown. I will post some pics of the boys outfit later.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
What a GORGEOUS piece of work!! And I love that it has been repurposed for new use. Congratulations to the entire family on the addition of your twins. Can't wait to see pictures. :thumbup: :-D

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom