Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The sweater set is from Leisure arts Beautiful baby layettes
I got several books through 1-2-3 stitch website. I'm in Canada it took 5 weeks to get them, but the wait was worth it. Ordering more soon they have a wide selection. My niece will be getting a box full of knit and crochet items. Her first was a boy so I'm hoping this one is a girl, either way she will have lots. The unsuitable items will go into my stash for my future grandchildren.... No Rush Though! LOL

·
Registered
569 Posts
That is the cutest set I have seen in a while. I wish I could crochet better than I do. I always fall back on my knitting when I can frustrated with crocheting. I know I could be better at it if I really tried.
Thanks for sharing.
Wanda/Queenmawmaw

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you so much I love doing them and with my niece expecting my modivation is at an all time high.
Working on a matching blanket but I don't like making them as much so hopefully I won't loose intrest also my Blue may run out!

·
Registered
494 Posts
margoseven said:
The sweater set is from Leisure arts Beautiful baby layettes
I got several books through 1-2-3 stitch website. I'm in Canada it took 5 weeks to get them, but the wait was worth it. Ordering more soon they have a wide selection. My niece will be getting a box full of knit and crochet items. Her first was a boy so I'm hoping this one is a girl, either way she will have lots. The unsuitable items will go into my stash for my future grandchildren.... No Rush Though! LOL
Thanks for sharing the pattern info. I will be looking it up as my neice is having a baby soon and will make this for her. I like your idea of making a blanket to go with it and can't wait to see that picture too.
May I ask what yarn you used for this set? It looks so pretty.
Carol L.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Very pretty : )

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom