Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am new to this site as far as postings are concerned. My first grandaughter was born a week ago weighing in at 5lb 6 oz. Thought this would be a good time to start knitting. or rather carry on where I left off years ago having learnt how to plain and purl and knit scarves! The first pic is of a hat with bunny ears, way too big, even tho newborn size. the second is a baby pod. That is the only thing that actually fits! and finally the newborn hoody, which should fit her in a few months time. We were not expecting Ellie to be so small but she is perfect.!

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
beachunter said:
Am new to this site as far as postings are concerned. My first grandaughter was born a week ago weighing in at 5lb 6 oz. Thought this would be a good time to start knitting. or rather carry on where I left off years ago having learnt how to plain and purl and knit scarves! The first pic is of a hat with bunny ears, way too big, even tho newborn size. the second is a baby pod. That is the only thing that actually fits! and finally the newborn hoody, which should fit her in a few months time. We were not expecting Ellie to be so small but she is perfect.!
Welcome

Ellie is a gorgeous little one, especially in her bunny ears. Absolutely love the hat on her.

The pod is great. Can you tell me where you got the pattern on that. She looks very comfortable in it.

The sweater is a definite winner for sure, she'll get alot of use of it even if you have to fold up the sleeves for a little while.

Blessings, Linda

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:-D
Thank you Linda. The pod pattern which also comes with a cocoon pattern is from Angie Hartley. i got it from Etsy. Her website is www.4aSong.etsy.com . It is not a freebie but it is sent as a download. x

·
Registered
20,967 Posts
What a darling baby. And she looks so cute in her bunny hat.
Love the pod also. Never made one.
And she will appreciate the sweater in the fall.

Congrads Granny.
Hug her for me,
Linda

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
What a precious little sweetheart. Enjoy her! I love the pod - in fact, I love everything you made.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The hat is adorable!!! The pea pod photo is such a treasure and the little hooded sweater is great. You are well on your way to becoming a terrific knitter. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Hugs, Dusty

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom