Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game.

After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Well," she replied, "I liked all the tight butts and the muscles, but I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game,they all kept screaming.........

"Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!"

·
Registered
23,691 Posts
we took my daughter to her first BaseBall game when she was about 11 or 12... and my husband had to run to the car for something.. we were in the top bleacher and she yelled 'Hurry up Dad they just made a touch down'.. LOL the whole stand of bleachers burst out laughing.. she said... What??? and I told her.. she was embarrassed but laughed right along...

·
Registered
873 Posts
A beautiful blonde boarded a plane and went and sat in first class. No matter what the flight attendants did or said, she would not move to economy where her seat was. In the end the senior flight attendant informed the captain. 'Don't worry' he said,'I know what to do'. He went to the lady , bent down and whispered something in her ear. She nodded, got up from her seat and went to her correct seat. 'How did you manage that?' asked the staff. 'Well', said the captain, 'I'm married to a blonde so I know what to say. I told her that this part of the plane was going to a different airport' !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
That's a good one!
Schipperke said:
A beautiful blonde boarded a plane and went and sat in first class. No matter what the flight attendants did or said, she would not move to economy where her seat was. In the end the senior flight attendant informed the captain. 'Don't worry' he said,'I know what to do'. He went to the lady , bent down and whispered something in her ear. She nodded, got up from her seat and went to her correct seat. 'How did you manage that?' asked the staff. 'Well', said the captain, 'I'm married to a blonde so I know what to say. I told her that this part of the plane was going to a different airport' !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom