1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and God Bless all..

I have prayed about having this page...

Not in a preachy,
Bible thumping way but in a way God would have me do.
Because I judge NO one man, woman or child.

I just want to post and create topics of devotionals, messages and encouragement to each other especially in these trying times...

This is a very sick world we live in..and some pretty amazing men and women living here as well.

I feel driven and KNOW that we are all on God's HUGE planet to be there for each other and to help each other.

Please be respectful of others, be kind and understanding as God understands us.

God Bless us all,

Camilla

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Great ministry thread, Camilla. We all need encouraging possitive words spoken into our lives and be reminded that GOD loves us.

Thank you for allowing the LORD to give birth to something precious from your tears.

<3

Pearl

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
You are truly a gift.

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement..

The video is from our pastor from our church in West Virginia...a young man ...(We called him Pastor Porkey)..but driven to help others....in a non demonational church...

His recently deceased father was called Pig...they just loved pigs ..lol

His voice alone is so nonjudgemental and soothing...

I am happy to be able to share this with my friends here.

God speaks to my heart to be here and start this post.

Thanks again and God Bless you all.

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening all...
I just wanted each of you to know ...I am praying for you..and I just KNOW God is doing wonderful things in your lives.

My apologies for not being here more as "things" in RL, hubby, knitting and running errands keep me panting lol...

NO snickers on hubby in last statement lol.

Hugs, Love and God Bless you all,

Camilla

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
CamillaDesertMouse said:
I just wanted each of you to know ...I am praying for you..and I just KNOW God is doing wonderful things in your lives.

My apologies for not being here more as "things" in RL, hubby, knitting and running errands keep me panting lol...

Camilla
Good afternoon-
Having a good day here - I'm panting also but mine is from rushing around doing errands. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear you hon...Not enough time in some days huh...I LOVE your signature line...very kewl. :)

ompuff said:
CamillaDesertMouse said:

Camilla
Good afternoon-
Having a good day here - I'm panting also but mine is from rushing around doing errands. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
CamillaDesertMouse said:
Hi Camilla! I found the 'Encouraging Words' section. Thank you so much for following God's lead to begin this outreach. It seems nowadays people from just about every walk of life are facing hardships, turmoil, and/or painful sadness in some sort of way. This is great, thank you again!! Terri (in TN)

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you so much for your kind comments Terri,
You are right..so many people are in turmoil or suffereing...
I try to remember to pray for each of my KP friends and others here daily.

I truely believe..we are all on this planet to be there for each other and to help others.

God Bless you and your son,

Camilla

ssk1953 said:
CamillaDesertMouse said:
Hi Camilla! I found the 'Encouraging Words' section. Thank you so much for following God's lead to begin this outreach. It seems nowadays people from just about every walk of life are facing hardships, turmoil, and/or painful sadness in some sort of way. This is great, thank you again!! Terri (in TN)

·
Registered
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you so very much Pat....I am just doing what I was lead to do here for my friends...God spoke to my heart and I know to obey...

I told hubby ..IF this message of love, encouragement, and prayer only reach ONE person...I will be happy.

Hugs, prayers and God Bless you,

Camilla

Ciyona said:
Wow! what a beautiful message you are sharing Camilla. Thank you for This page. Very inspiring.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom