Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just complete this shawl collar cardigan. Knit in fisherman's rib with 100% Hedrdwick wool.
It is about 800g in weight and is squishy and soft ideal for winter's in Japan where this is heading. I haven't knit this stitch by hand before and found it quite boring, glad it is finally finished.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
genivieve said:
I have just complete this shawl collar cardigan. Knit in fisherman's rib with 100% Hedrdwick wool.
It is about 800g in weight and is squishy and soft ideal for winter's in Japan where this is heading. I haven't knit this stitch by hand before and found it quite boring, glad it is finally finished.
Thank you for looking.
You may have found the making boring, but, the results are stunning.

The color, finishing, button choice, EVERYTHING about this sweater is exquisite.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Lovely, the color is great. I wish mine had turned out as well. I didn't realise that stitch stretches as much as it does. That the size small cardigan I made for my sister would end up a 1x coat for my daughter after washing.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom