Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi MavisB......thanks so much for help in finding pattern...Patons came up with just what I need.....I shall be using them again! Happy New Year and happy knitting. what a site this is!!

Joan :) :)

· Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dear mavisB....I was born in Croydon ,too many years ago! I went back recently,came out of East Croydon station and was completely lost,whatever happened to George Street? couldn`t wait to scuttle back to Essex. all the best,and thanks again.

Joan :)

· Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Juliewannamaker...thanks for the tip...I logged on to Patons yesterday and came up with just what I needed,I couldn`t believe it...happily knitting,dozed off,woke up to my young cat chewing the wool!! must be his supper time.many thanks for your trouble. lol.

· Registered
4,404 Posts
My surname is Irish I always thought it to be Scottish there you go. In Scotland my family can use the McDonald, McPherson and Stewart clans. In Ireland I have found my family name and visited the website, Next week I am going to order my clansmen aran sweater in mens for my husband to wear, even though his names is Scandanavian.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom