Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
I hold my thumbnail right under those stitches as I pull the needle out, as above. That helps to keep them from running before I get them back on the other needle. If one does get away, keep a crochet hook handy to "walk" the stich back up - or I just reknit the stitch with the needles by picking up the loose bar with left needle tip and moving stitch over it with right tip.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i put a stitch holder (kind that closes) into the stitches on the 'good' row so that if it accidentally gets away from me it can't go too far.

Dreamweaver said:
I hold my thumbnail right under those stitches as I pull the needle out, as above. That helps to keep them from running before I get them back on the other needle. If one does get away, keep a crochet hook handy to "walk" the stich back up - or I just reknit the stitch with the needles by picking up the loose bar with left needle tip and moving stitch over it with right tip.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
I also do it this way. works every time.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
alese said:
i put a stitch holder (kind that closes) into the stitches on the 'good' row so that if it accidentally gets away from me it can't go too far.

Dreamweaver said:
ales what a great idea!! thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom