Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this beautiful pattern while browsing the net and just HAD TO do it.
Took me quite a while but it was worth the effort. It's certainly one of my favorite project. Since no written instruction was given, I taped and typed it. Here it is for anyone who is interested:
Multiple of 14 stitches plus 2
ROW 1
K1 * K2 YO K1 YO K2 P2 K1 K3TOG K1 P2 * rep between **, ending K1
ROW 2: ( AND ALL EVEN # ROWS): KNIT THE KNIT STITCHES AND PURL THE PURL STITCHES
(purl all the yarn overs)
ROW 3
K1 * K2 P1 YO K1 YO P1 K2 P2 K3TOG P2 * rep between **, ending K1
ROW 5
K1 *K2 P2 YO K1 YO P2 K2 P1 K3TOG P1 * rep between **, ending K1
ROW 7
K1 * K2 P2 K1 YO K1 YO K1 P2 K2 K3TOG * rep between **, ending K1
ROW 9
K1 *K2 P2 K1 K3TOG K1 P2 K2 YO K1 YO* rep between **, ending K1
ROW 11
K1 * K2 P2 K3TOG P2 K2 P1 YO K1 YO P1* rep between **, ending K1
ROW 13
K1 * K2 P1 K3TOG P1 K2 P2 YO K1 YO P2 * rep between **, ending K1
ROW 15
K1 * K2 K3TOG K2 P2 K1 YO K1 YO K1 P2 * rep between **, ending K1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
That is gorgeous. Such fine detail. I can see that it must have taken a long time. Great work. Thank you for sharing your written pattern. I never even thought to look on YouTube for patterns.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
jenk57 said:
That is gorgeous. Such fine detail. I can see that it must have taken a long time. Great work. Thank you for sharing your written pattern. I never even thought to look on YouTube for patterns.
Perlie, thank you sooooo much for sharing this gorgeous lace scarf and your WORK!

I tried to get a pattern from youtube! I found that one impossible, no matter how many times I watched it and stopped it so that I could write it down, and watched it and backed up and..... It was made more difficult because the wonderful lady doing the video spoke with an accent and I couldn't always figure out what she was saying. Well, anyway, I finally gave it up! I DO truly appreciate your sharing your work!

I can't wait to do this scarf!!

Virginia

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom