Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont 'speak or read Russian but I can sometimes look at a picture of something and can figure it how. So here goes.. Chain 3, join, with the beginning stitch.

Round 1: With white *Chain 3, SL ST through the chain loop. Complete 5 times from *, join at the base of the beginning stitch to join. (5 chain 3 loops total)

Round 2: *SL ST in to the next chain 3 loop. CH 1, work 5 DC through the CH 3, CH 1, SL ST in the same CH 3, Complete 5 times total from *. Join with the beginning stitch. Fasten off pink
Round 3: turn flower over (you are now working from the back side) Join pink at the base of beginning stitch from previous row. * Ch 6 SL ST through the ch loop. Complete 5 times from *, join at the base of the beginning stitch to join (five CH 6 loops total)
Round 4: SL ST into first CH 6 loop * work 1 SC, HDC, DC, 5 TR, 1 DC, HDC, SC, SL ST into next 6 CH loop and repeat from*4 more times (five CH 6 petals) Fasten off.
Take white yarn and make crochet edging around the pink petals by doing a *SC CH 2, SC in next stitch around each petal. Do the same using pink yarn around the white petals.
To make the centers I used yellow yarn and made CH 5 stitched back into the center of the flower 5 times. My center white petals were too big so I connected them by running some yarn through each SC of each petal , this made the petals sort of fold in allowing the back petals to be seen better. Hope this helps. I am very bad at explaining/ writing patterns!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I know it's in Russian but It has great designs. There are some that are charted if you can read charts. I don't read or speak Russian but I get a lot of ideas from the items that are shown.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nope, but if you look at Theresa's Art of Crochet I think she has a pattern for it on YouTube. Her small flower is the same as the base for this flower.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom