Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
adair said:
This are the cardigans which have in front extra panels which hang down in different lenghts. It is hard to describe, if you google it on Penny's catalog you will see some pictures.
I'm looking for something like that. I called it a flared cardigan. I wanted a pattern too so I could just get started and make it for a friend of mine....
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom