Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to say a great big thank you to all that responded and sent yarn to my friend Linda and myself. I am still expecting one package of yarn and possibly some fabric. As soon as my camera is working (new batteries, I think) I will post pictures of the yarn and some completed works. I have done a baby blanket, buddy blanket, 2 sweaters, booties and working on a second pair of booties. All out of the donated yarn. My friend Linda has been busy looming hats when her health has allowed. I will also get some pictures of her hats.
A great big thank you again for the yarn donations. It is a wonderful feeling to know that people do care and are willing to help those that are helping others.
Not a single person that sent yarn wanted reimbursed for the postage. I will pay it forward, so I will be watching the postings for anyone needing yarn and if I have it I will be willing to send it.
Thank you again. God bless you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom