Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,439 Posts
RATS! Milk here is sold in either cardboard containers (1 and 2 litre sizes) or in a plastic sack of three smaller plastic bags (4 litre size). No jugs! I guess I'll need to bring back a gallon milk jug the next time I'm stateside.

Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Jessica-Jean said:
RATS! Milk here is sold in either cardboard containers (1 and 2 litre sizes) or in a plastic sack of three smaller plastic bags (4 litre size). No jugs! I guess I'll need to bring back a gallon milk jug the next time I'm stateside.

Thanks for the link!
Jessica-Jean, We get our milk in 1//2 gallon plastic jugs but, if you wish, we could lug a gallon jug of milk the next time and send you the empty. :-D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Jessica Jean
Could you fing a gallon of water in a plastic jug? Gas stations & grocery stores usually have them. They would work just as well or better (don't have to wash them out or worry about smell if it wasn't rinsed out all the way.)

Jessica-Jean said:

Thanks for the link!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom