Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go:

2) 8 skeins Araucania Azapa color 810/ 197yds ea./ ALL FOR $35+shipping
5) 5 skeins of Patons Shetland Tweed chunky/ color- sea ice/ 108 yds ea./ ALL FOR $12+ shipping
6) 2 skeins of Kraemer Perfection/ color- peacock/ 120 yds ea. (3.5 st= 1in.) / BOTH FOR $7+ship
7) 3 skeins of Kraemer Tatamy Tweed worsted/ color- merlot/ 180 yds ea./ ALL FOR $9+shipping
11) 3 skeins Berroco Peruvia 174 yds each/ ALL FOR $18+ shipping

PAYPAL please

Attachments

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bonnie7591 said:
I have to ask, do you run a yarn store? Seems like a ton of yarn for your own stash.
Nope just a big house with lots of closets and a bad shopping habit:)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Bonnie7591 said:
I have to ask, do you run a yarn store? Seems like a ton of yarn for your own stash.
So good to see someone else had the same question I've had in mind. I also wonder marilyngf and knitnanny have so many yarns in common for sale. Both in Canada, must shop in the same LYS.

I've been asked in the past why I had such curiosity. I don't see stashes diminishing, they just seem to grow. Listings of 20+ skeins of the same yarns in various colors day after day.

More power to them if they can buy at low prices and make a profit. I understand people saying they make yarns available that we can't buy in our area. I just say, don't say it's a stash, you don't have to say you buy to sell for a profit. Just don't say anything.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I meet so many nice, kind polite people on kp. I really enjoy the site. But then there are the select few who seem to want to knitpick and stick there noses in others affairs and it just kinda spoils it for everyone. I say if you like my stash I am offering it at prices less than what I paid for it so enjoy AND if you don't like my stash then don't look at it. BUT if you don't have anything nice to say would you please just mind your own business. Lets keep this sight positive, pleasant and friendly the way it was intended to be.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Bonnie7591 said:
ha ha...I have no doubt her stash is at least as big as mine. It's crazy huge! I think I could open a brick & mortar shop myself. Plus, I inherited my mom's stash too! Our family room is turned into the "Yarn" room and I have yarn all over the house in extra large kitchen plastic bags too.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'd like to say, there are many old ladies like myself who look forward to seeing lovely yarn that is within our budgetary reach. I know there must be many like me who look forward to "shopping" every day in the Classifieds because we never get a chance to shop LYS or any other store that stocks our heart's desire. My DH requires care 24/7 which even limits the time I have available to relax and enjoy a few minutes to think about something else. Trina, Jill, Tracy, Zona, Barbara, Carole, Caroll and everyone else who takes THEIR time to give such pleasure to those of us who may not deserve it, but who look forward to Knitting Paradise every single day. Nancy Longley

·
Registered
63 Posts
I too love this site. If there is wool to purchase and I like it I will o so. I live in Australia and also old set up a shop especially will ALL my wool I have purchased over the past 30 odd years. I am now 60. We have spotlight here and my husband swears I own part of it right here in our house. I have so much stash that we ave to buy a 20 foot obtained to house it all as I had run out of room in our house.

So please keep this site knit pick free and just enjoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom