Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm de-stashing and have the following knitting magazines for sale. All are in great condition with no highlighting or marking on the pages. I may have missed some markings during my brief flip-through but all are in very serviceable condition. I've collected patterns for more than 20 years, so I guess some (all) may be considered vintage patterns now!

I have a few additional photos of patterns from each magazine; simply PM me to request the photos for the magazine of interest.

In this group each magazine will ship in a $5.15 Flat Rate Priority Envelope shipped from Middleton, MA.

It may be possible to ship more than one magazine in one envelope to save on shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There

I am collecting the Katia Knitting Books for babies and children I am interested in your #20 Is it still available? Could you give me an idea as to what type of patterns are in the book/magazine?

Thank you very much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom