Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale today is a Jordana Paige Messenger Bag. I have 4 of them I would like to sell to my fellow KP'rs. I love my bag, as it is very roomy and it has room for my project, pattern, needles, and notions.

The MSRP for these bags brand new is $92.00. I am asking $80 for each one plus shipping. The shipping will be your choice of UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.

The bags are brand new! They will arrive in an authentic Jordana Paige mesh bag with all tags attached. Feel free to make an offer, and I will consider it. Please do that via the PM system here.

They are brown and tan, and I think that they were the kind that she made before the plaid bag that she sells now for this type of knitting bag. It is made of a sturdy canvas on the outside.

Here is the information on the bag itself, from the Jordana Paige web site:

The perfect knitting bag for a woman or man. Designed for large projects, The Knitter's Messenger Bag™ can hold a stash of yarn, needles, books and other essentials.

Features

Tools Side
• Row of 7 pockets for tools and needles.
• Removable zipper pouch.
• Key loop.
• Three credit card slots.
• Cell phone pocket.

Project Side
• Two circlets™ to prevent your yarn from tangling.
• Three pockets for straight needles.
• Large zipper pocket.
• Padded eyeglass pocket.
• Clear pocket for pattern.
• Large outside back pocket.
• Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
• L 15" x W 6" x H 11.5"
• Nylon/Poly/Acrylic/Cotton/Wool.

Please PM me with any interest you may have for one of these bags! Thank you very much!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
x

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay.. so can some of ya'll give me feedback on why no one is interested in these bags? I would appreciate any sincere feedback. If the comments are mean spirited; however, please don't post them. I need to move these bags, and any feedback will help me figure out how to do that. Thank you.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Hi. My personal preference for a knitting bag is just bigger than this. This is more the size of my purse! LOL--my husband says I am going to be lopsided from carrying it all the time...probably right!

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, the bag is bigger than you would think from the pictures. It opens up in an accordion style and it hangs below your hip when you walk. I am also going to be selling my L.J. Kaelms bag in Teal in a few days. I am selling that one because to me it is too big. :) So watch for that if you want a big bag! The pictures make this bag look really small, but it is one of her largest bags in terms of height, width, and length.

Thank you both for your feedback!

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps if I am able to take a video shot and show people how big it really is that may help. What do you think?

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
I think probably because I'm just too cheap...lol. I have several bags I use to carry my knitting. I LOVE this one though in that it looks like it actually has places for tools, etc. I just use a little plastic container that I carry my tools around with me inside the bag. Hm...maybe DH needs to see this for a birthday or Christmas present :)

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will try to get a video shot and posted tomorrow or the next day.

If you go to the Jordana Paige website below, and look close to the bottom of this page, you will see a link that says Bag Comparison Chart. Click the link, and you can compare all of the measurements of her bags to see how large this one in comparison with the rest of her line.

http://jordanapaige.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=14#.UE94srKPXSk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
itextiles said:
Do you still have the dark brown bag for $70.00?
Yes, I do. There will be an additional shipping charge, but if you are interested, please send me a PM with your zipcode and Paypal address, and I can send you an invoice for one of the bags. Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
8,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have 2 left! Two have been spoken for and are pending payment. Thanks so much!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom