Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum. I have sold lots of stuff on Ebay- So if you want a selling ref- I can give you my screen name. What I have to offer for sale is knitting patterns- Lots of them. I will sell them individually or the lot. Shipping will be done the most economical- If you out of the CUS- Please email me and I will try and get you a quote. I have no more use for the patterns- Grandkids are too big for them, my sister decided to have boys( lots of the patterns are for girls) and after having bliateral Carpel Tunnel surgery- my hands are shot. I'll save them for sewing. So here we go:
9)Wendy-Knit with Nature -Definitly for the more experienced knitter-I think I got this from Canada or Australia-measurements are metric- EC- $4.00
13) Baby Spezial- Designs printed in German- Just never got around to translating them- Adorable outfits- GC $2.00

As I dig around I'll post more. I also have yarn as well. Wool blends, acryllics, chenille. If you are looking for anything special- let me know- I might have some. I am one of those that would get an idea- buy the pattern and yarn, put it away- forget about it, buy more... sound familiar?? Now I want to make room and sell this to those that would actually use it.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE YOUR:

1. BOHOH BABY KNITS $5.00
2. KNIT BABY BLANKETS $3.50
3. CHIC KNITS $5.00

I USE PAYPAL. COULD YOU PLEASE FIND OUT IT THEY ARE AVAILABLE AND HOW MUCH TO SEND TO CANADA.

MUCH THANKS,
- CHERYL

·
Registered
46,036 Posts
Hi Bignana,

I had sent you a pm (private message) early this a.m. & I just noticed that you are a new user & maybe have not checked your messages, so here it goes: I am interested in the whole lot as I am a soon to be grandmother & desperately need books/patterns etc as my daughter lives in a very cold climate & I have started my knitting already. I would pay via paypal or what ever method you prefer. This is the message I sent u this morning which I think you may have not gotten since I have not heard back. No problem, as I am sending it out again. Thanks for posting these books for sale, they look like what I need exactly. Have a nice day :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
You can download a lot of free patterns. Sites to consider are:
Sirdar
Wendy
Peter Pan
Bernat
Kadie Jade Knitting Designs ****
Dragon Yarns
Celtic Crochet Patterns
Hayfield
UK hand Knitters Association
Beehive
I believe in Angels ****

enjoy looking and deciding. Should considerin making the latest thing call the "cocoon" For newborn to three month old babys and like a tube blanket you place the baby in that has been wrapped perhaps in a light flannel blanket. No skin will not be uncovered.

Enjoy,
- Cheryl

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the above patterns (except for the pattern book in German )are pending payment. I will offer up to next in line if first buyer defaults/decides not to make payment. I give buyer 72hrs after receiving PayPal invoice to make payment. If not made in that time w/o contacting me items then will be offered to next person expressing interest in items. I thank you all very much for your browsing and inquiries.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You all for viewing this lot of books and patterns. Special thanks to Sue In Florida for her purchase of this lot. See my other listing for more stuff I came across!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom