Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only person on here that forgets to take pictures of their work? I have been knitting for 3 new babies for the last 6 months. 2 have been born, one is due in January. I have made teddies, shawls and at least a couple of dozen cardies and hoodies with hats and boots. and not one picture. Duuuhhh!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I do the same thing! I end up calling people and saying "could you take a picture of the item for me". Oh bother! I think I need to put at the end of each pattern the word "PHOTO". Then when I get done with the item I might actually remember to do just that. What do you think?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
knittingstash said:
I do the same thing! I end up calling people and saying "could you take a picture of the item for me". Oh bother! I think I need to put at the end of each pattern the word "PHOTO". Then when I get done with the item I might actually remember to do just that. What do you think?
Not a bad idea.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Suzannet said:
Am I the only person on here that forgets to take pictures of their work? I have been knitting for 3 new babies for the last 6 months. 2 have been born, one is due in January. I have made teddies, shawls and at least a couple of dozen cardies and hoodies with hats and boots. and not one picture. Duuuhhh!
I do the same thing. It seems I'm always in a hurry to get the item to the person I'm making it, that I forget to photo it. I'm finishing an ear warmer, cowl and fingerless mits for my DIL's birthday last week. Just a bit late! So as usual will be in a rush to get the items laundered, blocked and dried and in the mail. :?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
knittingstash said:
I think I will add this to my patterns also: PHOTO!!

·
Registered
10,813 Posts
I never used to take pictures, because it was too expensive to buy film and get it developed... Since getting a digital camera, I do take more pictures, but it isn't a habit, so sometimes I forget to take any. Or, if I do take pics, I take forever to get around to downloading them and posting them anywhere!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know how you feel. I just donated 20 hats to a men's homeless shelter and 25 chemo hats to the local cancer society and I never took one picture. I make them on a loom because it is so fast.

·
Banned
13,778 Posts
I remember about half the time. I get so excited when I finish something (all my knitting is for gifts) that I am anxious to get it to the person whom it was made for. That's even how I keep myself on schedule.... I work on Tuesday and I want to give this scarf to Nancy at work, so I NEED to finish by Tuesday. The baby shower is next Saturday, so I have to finish by Friday. Then.... no photo. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom