Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there been a change to the format here at Knitting Paradise? I no longer have a screen that list the newest topics, the section where folks are asking questions and the section of posted pictures. Now I'm getting everything all in one. I don't like the change at all. I like to go to the part where pictures are posted to look at what others are doing. Also I was not auto logged in like normal.

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
Sounds like (referencing email) that you are accessing KP thru the Digest.... which is a subset of all of the topics on KP
I go directly to knittingparadise.com and login. My profile is set to a very limited number of sections... those are the only ones that show when I click on New or Active topics.
I can go to my profile and click on All sections which gives me a list of all of the sections... then I click on others that I am not subscribed to as/when I please

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
carrottop71 said:
Has there been a change to the format here at Knitting Paradise? I no longer have a screen that list the newest topics, the section where folks are asking questions and the section of posted pictures. Now I'm getting everything all in one. I don't like the change at all. I like to go to the part where pictures are posted to look at what others are doing. Also I was not auto logged in like normal.
Contact the site administrator.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top Bottom