Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Hello Kitty crochet pattern online that looks really cute. I'm wondering if any one else has made it. I don't have much free time so I'd like to know if it is a quick project. I'd like to know if any other patterns are floating around. My 3 year old daughter just loves Sanrio characters and I'd like to indulge her any way I can.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The website i've listed has the pattern for the granny square scarf pattern. It is a bit long and the author has used some abbreviations that I think she made up for herself.

I think you can just stitch the hello kitty face from this pattern and stitch it on anything you like. Check it out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just started the Hello Kitty face for the granny scarf pattern. I've had to start it 5 times & I still haven't got it right.

This part of the pattern is the only thing that interests me so it is worth not giving up - it is just too cute! ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom