Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucky for me I crochet fast and since I like doing small projects I manage to get a lot of things made especially when I cant do anything but lay around.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
well well well I have just seen these beautiful things that you have made and may I say they are wonderful and the colours are fantastic and I were wondering if you would not mind sharing the instructions with me and if so please can you PM me and I will give you my email address and if you have any tips for me I would really be ever so grateful for that as I have dyslexia and I need all the help I can get and can you tell me as I love the pink and white dresses and I would love to be able to achieve making them for my niece so please if you can help me in any way I would really like that

angela

songbird76088 said:
Lucky for me I crochet fast and since I like doing small projects I manage to get a lot of things made especially when I cant do anything but lay around.

·
Registered
527 Posts
How lovely! Each one is special. Some babies are going to be adorable in the new clothes!
I've been looking for a pattern for a soaker/diaper cover, could you share the pattern in the white outfit?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
All your work is so beautiful I would love to try those bibs I have not crocheted a garment yet and the bibs appeal to my want to do better crochet skills. If you can share or give details of where to get the pattern I would be very happy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom