Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, was in the attic this morning and found 4 balls of Hayfield Iceberg chunky [100 gram] cotton yarn. Not sure where it came from, but I could use some suggestions or sites that would be helpful for patterns using this type of yarn. thanks in advance. irish gram

·
Registered
592 Posts
How fun ! 'Finding yarn in the attic', must be a bit like Christmas ! ......... Just recently, I read somewhere (probably on this site), that Ravelry.com has a calculator, that will help you find a pattern for your particular yarn type and amount.
Hope this helps !
Izzy

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello izzy, thanks for answering my request. i actually put my glasses on & read the label-0-the yarn is 33% cotton, 30%wool & 30 %acrylic and 7% nylon. I just was worried that cotton would stretch--but guess it will be ok. I will go to ravelry and check it out though---thanks again for your help. irishgram

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom