Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened upon this site. Dozens of links to dish cloth patterns. Both knit and crochet.
This link takes you to the site and a listing of slip-stitch cloth patterns.
Links along the left side of the page take you to many more links to different cloth patterns as well as household projects such as place mats, hot pads etc.

Check out the angel cloth pattern - with link to the accompanying gift poem. Picture below.

http://dishandwashclothmania.com/slip-stitch-cloths-knit/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Love the angel dishcloth - wish I would have seen it before my DL's shower. It would make nice shower favors. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Oh thanks .. will look for the angel one later.. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jomacoy said:
Could not get to poem. Did you by chane get it? If so could you please post it? thanks so much.
Never mind. Just found it else where.
I tried to include a link here but it seems to be corrupt. The poem was created by CroBeanie, the creator of the cloth was Bea Wells.

·
Registered
12,955 Posts
It is a great site! I love many of her patterns. I found a knit angel and will attach the poem for Christmas. Thank you for posting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom