Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LadyBecket said:
This is adorable!!! Thank you!!
Thank you again LadyBecket! :)

diziescott said:
So cute! I like them all - though I have to say the one with the wee seeds is my favourite. Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you for the comment diziescott (no worries about the double post) :-D
I really like the one with the seeds too! I had one with both the seeds and the face embroidery, but later I removed the face as I thought it looks too much having both.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Grammax8 said:
Windbeam said:
Real cute, thanks!
MacRae said:
This is adorable....... What a terrific idea!
Thank you all very much!! ♥

Dimples16 said:
Cute' I collect keychains.
That's awesome! this is the first keychain I designed, but I am thinking to do more in the future :)

tricotscalins said:
Thank you for sharing your pattern. I'll give it a try. I think it'll be great as a marker too.
Thank you tricotscalins, I think that sounds great! Please share the pics if you do that :D

crafty jeanie said:
I like them all, but the seed one wins.
:D I still don't know which I like best! :oops: they all growing on me.

virginia42 said:
diziescott said:
So cute! I like them all - though I have to say the one with the wee seeds is my favourite. Thanks so much for sharing!
I like w/ seeds best. So cute. Thx for the link to the site. Nice patterns & looks like if I make some of these I'll become more skillful with dpn's.
Thank you virginia, best of luck with making them! I will post videos later on which will show how to make the green stems. (*cross my finger* hope I can get that done soon)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom