Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a scarf I made for my friend Muriel. She works as a housekeeper in the nursing home where I work as a CNA. She does such a good job and is so nice to the patients. She is also a great mother and grandmother. She is a very sweet and loving person.

The purple scarf is for my friend Marie who is an RN in the same place. She is so dedicated to her job and works hard.

I have planned some more of these scarves for my friends. Its fun to see what they will look like with the colors they picked out and the designs I can come up with!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Your scarfs are very pretty and and your co-workers will love to wear them for special occasions ! I also work in nursing home, but in dietary, and I also knit and crochet a lot !

·
Registered
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fialka said:
Your scarfs are very pretty and and your co-workers will love to wear them for special occasions ! I also work in nursing home, but in dietary, and I also knit and crochet a lot !
I always bring in my finished knits to the nursing home and show them to the lady patients as well--they love to look at knitting and crochet things!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom