Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for a knitting pattern that is called "double vision" . i saw it available for purchase through a company in the uk called woolythoughts. it says it can only be purchased through paypal which i do not want to use. if anyone can tell me where i can find this pattern, i would greatly appreciate it!!! it is stunning and was developed by a "matheknitician". thanks everyone!

· Registered
7,116 Posts
((((((( I don't have your pattern, but we have had Paypal for ten years or more, pay with our checking account which is backed up by their required credit card and have had no trouble. I remember being amazed the first time I sent $$ not connected to an Ebay transactions! LOL!!

Paypal has a guarantee system, too connected to Ebay and perhaps in general and they also have a customer support # that can be found online.

If you don't get your Ebay product, you get a partial refund and pdq. Study your buyer's feedback wherever you shop.

My guess is that there is fraud going on with claims, too.

Not so the shipping. In the old days, this was not true and now Ebay is a more trusted environment.

We purchase from all over the world and particularly the UK, AU and Hong Kong. We have more trouble getting products from American sellers.

I can get college money to the kids real fast with Paypal, too or have them bank where we do then connect the accounts with a transfer system.
~~~~~~~~~

i am looking for a knitting pattern that is called "double vision" . i saw it available for purchase through a company in the uk called woolythoughts. it says it can only be purchased through paypal which i do not want to use. if anyone can tell me where i can find this pattern, i would greatly appreciate it!!! it is stunning and was developed by a "matheknitician". thanks everyone![/quote]

· Registered
1,726 Posts
I also have been using Paypal for years. extremely satisfied. But I do not have my regular account attached to it. You could pick up one of those debit cards that you put money onto and hook it to that, that way your accounts are not attached to anything

· Registered
46,980 Posts
I have been using Paypal for Ebay & Non Ebaybay purchases & I choose to pay w/my credit card instead of my bank account b/c my cc gives me mileage for travel & other benefits - so, for me, it's an additional way to accumulate 'points' on my cc. Besides, customer service is good & I buy from all over the world.

· Registered
121 Posts
Hey, I agree, I'd rather pay with Pay Pal any where in the world. Doesn't matter if it's through ebay or some other external website. Nobody messes with Pay Pal. If you've got a problem with a purchase you've made, either the vendor/seller makes you HAPPY or Pay Pal makes them give you your money back IMMEDIATELY. I've had that problems a few times and throught Pay Pal they were resolved immediatly.

Don't h4esitate to get a pay pal account.

· Registered
12,288 Posts
I found on ravelry.com there are many many Wooly thoughts, double vision patterns. I didn't look through all so I don't know if they have the scarf you are looking for. I saw the afghan. The technique used for the 'double vision' I have seen before, and does make mixing colors very unique.
If not break down and use paypal, it is a very safe way to buy things over the net.
Linda M>

eileenm said:
i am looking for a knitting pattern that is called "double vision" . i saw it available for purchase through a company in the uk called woolythoughts. it says it can only be purchased through paypal which i do not want to use. if anyone can tell me where i can find this pattern, i would greatly appreciate it!!! it is stunning and was developed by a "matheknitician". thanks everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom