Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
boy! Do I feel silly. Why didn't I know this before? It's about full screen tutorial. There is a switch to turn on the full screen to watch the tutorials from You Tube. Great for seeing the actual stitch being made or decreased or what ever. Have any of you nice people know this? Now I can see the real thing at Very Pink. She also has captions as well for people who can't hear. But watching her do the knitting for Entrelac is great. Bea

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
jinx said:
Do you know the little gear at the bottom right of the screen will make it move in slow motion?
I didn't know this. Thanks.
I just found how to make it full screen yesterday.
Off to you tube to find the little gear.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I guess you ladies don't have grandkids wandering in and out 'borrowing' your PCs - They always seem to leave it on Youtube (usually still running a programme, always on full screen) I'm very up on 'cinemascope' Tracy Beaker, Horrid Henry, My parents are Aliens, the dreaded Shopkins et al. so yes, I always have watched tutorials on full screen!

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
tatsfieldknitter said:
I guess you ladies don't have grandkids wandering in and out 'borrowing' your PCs - They always seem to leave it on Youtube (usually still running a programme, always on full screen) I'm very up on 'cinemascope' Tracy Beaker, Horrid Henry, My parents are Aliens, the dreaded Shopkins et al. so yes, I always have watched tutorials on full screen!
Lol. Grandkids do educate us, don't they?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have been trying to make the towel bear shown on KP but not having much luck because the only instructions are a video. I did not know about the little cog slowing it down but when I tried to do that with this video, I could not. I can stop/start it but would like to slow it down so I can actually see what she's doing but it will not let me. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Thanks for the link. It is not a you tube video. That might be the problem. I tried, but was unable to slow it down and it is quite fast. Almost takes two people to do it. One to make the bear and the other to pause. Sorry I am no help.
Keiko said:
I have been trying to make the towel bear shown on KP but not having much luck because the only instructions are a video. I did not know about the little cog slowing it down but when I tried to do that with this video, I could not. I can stop/start it but would like to slow it down so I can actually see what she's doing but it will not let me. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
283 Posts
FANTASTIC! Thank you so much. This is a much better video with better instructions and I love that I can control the speed. I now intend to make one for my niece's aunt. She has been in a nursing home for one year and likes things like this. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
283 Posts
jinx sent me this link

It's a different video of the same bear. It is fantastic, gives better instructions, and speed can be controlled. It also won't require two people to keep up with it. Thanks to both of you for your help.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom