Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I'm actually "caught up" on my knitting (got that pesky scarf and holiday knitting done) I dug through my stash and tomes of patterns and found I had everything needed for this one.

My grandson should be able to fit into it by next fall..it's never to early to start planning ahead

Pattern: Patrick's Pumpkin by Fiber Trends
Yarn: Knitpicks Andean Silk (Alpaca/silk/Merino blend) I had hanging around. Though any worsted weight will work.

Now onto the Hope Shawlette!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to have to work with this pattern to make another one for my grand daughter...you simply cannot give one child something without giving the same to the other(s). Then again maybe I could find a pattern for a witch hat for her. Not that she's a witch but there is a little sibling rivalry going on with her right now. She's been the "Princess" for the past 6.5 years and right now she's not viewing the new baby as a little Prince..more like a frog.

·
Registered
40,978 Posts
Adorable hat .... your knitting is perfect, too! Thanks for sharing this lovely pattern! Checked the site and yours looks better. Also, there is a cute cherry hat listed - might be good for a girl..
Edie (EdithAnn) :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom